Selling Fees & Venue
- Items sold are subject to a 25% sellers fee which is deducted from the items sold price total. Funds from any sold items minus the sellers fee are transferred to the seller by BACS within 7 days.
- Please drop off your items 45 minutes before the sale, we ask that, any unsold items can be collected at the end of the sale & within 30 minutes of the sale ending please.
- Please sign your items in & confirm if any unsold items are going to be collected or donated.
- If you haven’t arrived by the time the sale has opened unfortunately your items will not be displayed for sale, any items not collected within 30 minutes of the advertised end time will be removed from the venue when we leave and be marked as donated.
- When you collect your items please remove any unsold items and rubbish within 30 minutes.
Goods for sale
- Our aim is to run a top-quality event, offering both buyers and sellers a great service, keeping the standards high as we would all expect. We ask that all stalls are booked for quality pre-loved items only. We would hate to ask anyone to remove items from the stall that do not meet this requirement.
- All items must be intended for mums to be, babies, toddlers and children up to & including those of the junior/primary school age.
- Please make sure all items are complete and in full working order, clean & undamaged. Any toys and equipment requiring so should comply with British Safety Standards.
- If you are in doubt about any of the above please check before you bring the items to the sale.
- Please do not sell any recalled items – please do not bring any item that has been recalled by the manufacturer. Here is a link to recent recalls, but please be aware this list is not exhaustive. http://www.tradingstandards.uk/advice/advice-recall-list.cfm.
Bookings & Payments
- How to register as a seller: you can register online, by email or phone. Registering as a seller is subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis.
- If the event is full, we will add you to our waiting list.
- There is a £2 registration fee which is payable at the time of registering if using the online booking form or within 7 days when registering by any other method. If payment is not made within this time your space will be offered to people on the waiting list.
- Late bookings made within the 7 days prior to the sale should be paid for immediately.
- Payments: through the online booking system on our website, PayPal or for bacs details please contact us.
- The registration fee is non-refundable, although a full refund will be given only if the event is cancelled or dates changed due to any unforeseen circumstances with venues etc.
- By paying the registration fee, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Connect Kids sale.
- If you are not using the online system please include the event you would like to register for, your email address & contact number when registering.
- Please read our sellers guide. This contains information on the event and selling tips, to help sellers make as much money as possible and buyers get the items they are looking for.
Sellers are responsible for their own items, including any loss or damage.
Connect Kids accept no responsibility or liability for the quality or condition of items purchased.
Purchases are made entirely at the individual’s own risk; all items are sold as seen unless otherwise stated by the seller.
All persons who enter the event do so at their own risk.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org